follow all the disinfection and sterilization procedures needed
for infection control. These are used for each and every patient
to prevent the transmission of the AIDS virus and other infectious
diseases. All our staff involved in patient care use appropriate
protective garb such as gloves, and masks. After each patient visit,
the gloves are discarded, hands are washed and a new pair of gloves
is used for the next patient.
NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT THE DISPOSABLES LIKE
NEEDLES, SYRINGES GLASSES, PATIENT’S DRAPES ARE ALL FOR ONE
TIME USAGE & TO BE DISCARDED AFTER ONE USE.
All The Instruments Are Scrubbed Thoughroly With Spirit Swabs To Remove
Any Attached Debris.
The Instruments Are Then Immersed In 5% Korsolex Sterlizing Solution For
45 Min For Standard Disinfection
Korsolex Sterilising Solution
Concentrated cold steriliser for heat-sensitive and heat-resistant
viricidal action (including Hepatitis B, HIV, Polio, Vaccina and Rota)
- Total bactericidal (including, MSRA/ EHEC, Helicobacteria
pylori) fungicidal tuberculocidal and sporicidal activity
- Complete protection against corrosion; has in-built
- Easy preparation: no activator required
- Excellent cleansing properties - no pre-cleaning required.
- Long shelf life: 3 years in concentrated form; prepared
solution 14 days
- No wastage: solution can be prepared as required.
- Lethal action against microbes; highly suitable for
Areas of Application
- Korsolex is ideal for the disinfection and sterilisation
- Instruments made of metal, porcelain, glass, plastic,
stainless steel, ceramics, rubber
- Diamond cutting burs, root canal and hand set instruments
The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized
sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze, cotton balls and suction
devices (photograph). Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies
is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
The standardized sterilization method used in our dental office is: autoclaving
(steam under pressure), these measures are carried out rigorously and
consistently and demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to
maintain the sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.